Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nagging 101

Hi there - no, this isn't about you nagging the kids or the soon to be ex, it's about me nagging you.

Here's why. Take Mary. (she is a compilation of many moms and thus a made for blogging persona). Mary emails me with her phone number and asks me to pleeeze call her right away. This is followed by at least 5 exclamation points. (I fear we are going to have an exclamation point deficit based on the emails I receive. Stop using them so much! That's my one for today.)

Mary, please, don't ask me to call. I don't call people I don't know. But, she replies she emailed me last year and now she realizes everything I said is true and things are falling apart. Kids, money, the house.

Oh god. She didn't pay attention when we talked. Failure to listen is failure in Divorce Mom world.

How To Avoid Becoming Mary

Got a Kindle or iPhone? Get this: DIVORCE: THE REAL TRUTH AND HIDDEN DANGERS (You can download a FREE kindle app for your iPhone. Yes, really.)

PC person? That's ok. Download a free reader for your computer or smartphone and get my book here: DIVORCE: THE REAL TRUTH AND HIDDEN DANGERS

Divorce Mom wrote this book for you a few years ago. She knows you didn't read it and you don't listen so she is starting this blog. Life would be easier though if you read the book. (Exclamation point.)

1 comment: